Jan 22, 2019
Our next guest in our Hard Stuff series is Anna LeBaron, author
The Polygamist's Daughter. Anna shares with us her story of
leaving the polygamist cult she grew up in, processing childhood
trauma and the healing power of God and community.
- I’m a memoirist who tells my story of escape from a violent,
polygamist cult. I hope that by reading my story, you realize that
no matter what you’ve faced, you can live a life of wholeness.
- I’m a book launch expert who helps authors connect with readers
and maximize their reach by harnessing the power of social
- I’m a dynamic speaker and life coach whose goal is
transformation of the mind, body, and spirit.
- I’m an avid reader whose personal growth journey has been
shaped by an arsenal of books.
- I’m a mom to five grown kids and live in the Dallas-Fort Worth
- My name is Anna, pronounced “Awe-nuh” like the girl in the
Disney movie, Frozen!
To learn more about Anna and her ministry, visit her at www.annalebaron.com.